ACM EMB, it’s Top Management, Managers and Staff fully understands the importance of impartiality in its Certification Activities. ACM EMB will therefore ensure that in all its dealings with clients or potential clients, all employees or other personnel are and will remain impartial.
To ensure that impartiality is maintained and can be demonstrated through following principals:
ACM EMB shall ensure that :
ACM EMB Certificates are only issued following a review by an independent authorized and competent member of the management team to ensure that no interest shall predominate.
- Individuals employed by or otherwise contracted to ACM EMB are required to document and record their current and past relationships with all companies. Any situation past or present which may present a potential conflict of interest is required by ACM EMB to be declared. ACM EMB will use the information to identify any threats to impartiality and will not use that individual in any capacity unless they can demonstrate that there is no conflict of interest. The risk assessment will be undertaken by the ACM EMB.
- All employees will be reviewed at least annually to ensure that they remain impartial when conducting audits.
- Auditors and others involved in the certification process are not and will not be put under any pressure and will not be influenced in any way to come to a particular conclusion regarding the result of an audit
Besides this ACM EMB shall :
- Not Offer (and has never offered) management system consultancy or any other form of consultancy to companies or individuals.
- Not Offer (and has never offered) an internal audit service to companies or individuals.
- Not own or have any interest (financial or otherwise) in any other company that offers certification, management system consultancy or internal audit services.
- Not have (and will not form) any relationships with companies who offer consultancy, internal audit services or other services that can be construed as having an impact on the certification services provided by ACM EMB. Any proposed relationship between ACM EMB and any other company will undergo a risk assessment by the ACM EMB for Impartiality prior to that relationship being formalized. Any current relationships with companies, organizations and individuals will be risk assessed on a regular basis to ensure that the relationship does not impact upon the impartiality of the certification process. The risk assessment will be undertaken by the ACM EMB.
- Not allocate a member of staff or sub-contractor to a management system audit where any past relationship has existed. Exceptionally and at the discretion of the Certification Manager or Top Management an individual or subcontractor may be allocated to a management system audit where a past relationship has existed but there has been no relationship for a minimum of 2 years. The risk assessment will be reviewed by the ACM EMB for Impartiality.
- Not offer any Management system consultancy services
- Not linked or marketed in any way which links it with the activities of a management system consultancy and will take appropriate action should any such link be identified?
- Not be directly involved in the design, manufacture or construction, the marketing, installation, supply, use or maintenance of products or any associated parts and services
- Not be an authorized representative of the client organization, nor represent the parties engaged in these activities
- Not Involved in the design, construction, implementation or maintenance of the management system being audited
- Not engage in any activity that may conflict with independence of judgment or integrity in relation to conformity assessment such as calibration services.
- Not Pay auditors and/or inspectors on the basis of the number of audits and/or inspections undertaken
ACM EMB PVT LTD